From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:53:09 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:
> no-cal, no-carb dressing (there's salt in it,
>  but oh well...i haven't had a chance to get to the store to buy ingredients
>  for my own).  i ate the mushrooms although i'm pretty sure they were
sauteed
>  in butter.

Robin - you appear to be a little confused about what you should be eating.
There really is no reason to use a fake dressing - use REAL oil dressings.
And butter is definitely not a big problem either, definitely better than
most oils and margarines.  You might want to re-read the guidelines in the
book you have, and get your hands on a few more books that have been
suggested.  From what you write here, it looks like you are trying to meld
the traditional weight-loss wisdom with paleo - and that is NOT the point.

Best of luck in carving out a NEW way of eating!