Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 07:05:25 +1000
Hi Clelia

Thanks for your email.

> >Foggy headedness and depression mainly - and a tendancy to get
headaches.
> >Also extreme bloating? - don't know if this is typical hypoglycemic?
> >
> This is my experience:  I too am hypoglycemic and had been suffering with
> extreme boating (among other GI problems for years) until a week ago I
was
> fortunate to meet a new doctor (at the hospital where I work); during our
> conversation I asked him what he thought about my GI problem, this is
what he
> said:  In a lot of the cases when patient suffers with bloating problems
is
> because they drink too much water (which I was doing up to 2-3 litre per
day)
> this causes the feces to expand, resulting in discomfort and severe
bloating.

Since I have changed from a mainly fruitarian raw food diet in which I was
constantly thirsty - I think because of too much sweet carbs (fruit), I am
no longer as thirsty and don't drink nearly as much water as I used to.  I
mainly drink herbal teas.  My bloating is much improved from when I was raw
fooder but I still feel my abdomen is more bloated than it should be and I
don't really have good bowel movements - something still feels wrong there.

> drank or ate anything; regular bowel movements (no more
constipation/diarrhea)
> now the stool are light colored and long, when before they were:  hard,
dark,
> just like a rabbit.

Yeh mine have been alternating lately from constipation to diarrhea.  I
would love to get a nice healthy stool!!!  I was thinking to try Flora
Fibre to heal the gut.  Has anyone tried that and had any good results, or
any other suggestions?
Larelle