From:
Stacie Lorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:02:05 -0700
What degree of carbohydrate restriction would be necessary to correct
this? I have eliminated grains and starches (potatoes etc.), but still
eat a goodly amount of fruit. This totals less than half the amount of
carbs. I was eating before. I tried an all meat (with lots of fat) day
yesterday and couldn't even get out of bed this morning, I was so tired.
Dizzy and disoriented for a couple of hours after rising. Had a fruit
smoothie and several hours later started feeling better. Any ideas?

Also, what is Hashimotos? It is possible that I have also chronic
fatigue, but I would think of that as a symptom of hypo-thyroidism, or
at least they overlap, right?

Stacie