From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:58:53 -0700
>SO I tried making my own mayonnaise since I did not like the store bought
>brand due to its soy oil content.  I followed one of the recipes in the
>archives
>which was adding olive oil egg yolks and lemon juice in a blender (I used a
>hand mixer) What I made did not even remotely resemble mayo. It was not
>even
>combined!  Where did I go wrong?  How do I achieve the creamy consistency
>of
>store bought mayo using paleo ingredients?
>
>Thanks, Alex

I used a blender and the recipes I've used say to blend ingredients except
the oil first and then pour the olive oil into the blender slowly while the
blender is running.  It comes out really creamy and tastes great.

Kim

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es