From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:14:23 -0700
At 02:39 PM 08/04/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>  If you want to see a great example of ignorance in physicians, troll the
>Healthfraud list which is the list co-owned by Stephen Barrett of QuackWatch
>infamy.  The archives can be accessed at www.quackwatch.com . These people
>are truly frightening.  They are very sure that anything that veers from
>conventional mainstream belief is fraudulent.  They make a habit out of
>strongarming and harrassing anyone who speaks out about them or challenges
>their beliefs (lol, yes, I speak from experience).
>

>Barrett on Atkins -
>http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/lcd.html
>
>Siobhan

        Barrett is being sued for a variety things from fraud to harassment. It
only takes following the money trail to see his motivation for attacking
everything non medical.
        Medicine is about as far from science as one can get, nonetheless, groups
such as the AMA claim that every other form of health care they don't
control to be exactly what they are: unscientific, biased, greedy,
uncaring, fraudulent, and deadly.

Dave