From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:54:12 -0800
I would like to consider forwarding this email to some
high up ppl that I know in the field of nutrition and
physiology, as well as a doctor I know if VA.  He is
very sympathetic to natural healing and acctually was
the one who turned me on to a cleaner WOE/WOL.  I just
hope that this will not cause similar repercussions to
anyone on this list.  Do I have permission.  Also, I
would need some of the previous replies and the
original, since I have a limited mailbox and delete
frequently.  Email me direct.

Kenny.

--- Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>

=====