From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:10:18 +0100
My mom died one year ago last week. She made it to 82, after a
lifetime of
drinking and smoking. The other women in our family, with somewhat
less
abuse, seem to average about 95.

The massive cancer that filled her body progressed very rapidly
towards the
end, sapping her strength, intelligence, and desire. She told me, just
before becoming unresponsive, that she was never afraid of death but
had no
idea it was going to be like that to die...

Stop now, whatever it takes.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!