From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:23:32 -0700
I heard something similar to the quote below on tv tonight which I found on
the net.  Some personal trainer said if you don't eat enough carbs not only
do you burn fat, but your body eats away at your mucle.

"Unless you work out, your body composition changes when you're on a
high-protein, high-fat, and low-carbohydrate diet. Your body converts muscle
to fat, according to Dr. Katz. And when you go off the diet and start to
eat, the pounds come back as fat, not muscle."

Any thoughts?

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/