From:
Theresa Coast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:53:04 EST
Greetings PaleoEaters:

I have a new neighbor as of last spring, the same age as myself (36), who has
MS. She also has young children. I have discussed with her *ad naseum* the
neccessity of making changes to the diet. In the summer she was so groggy
from the medication that she could not hear what I was saying, and now in the
winter she can hear me at last, but she answers by saying  "...stop eating
grains? But I'd have to read the lables on everything!..."

So if personal testimonials are available I'd be grateful for a couple of
them to print out and pass on to her. Maybe we could have them on the list or
send to me offlist.

Thank you in advance.

Theresa
Ariel, WA