Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 07:30:51 -0400
 From a free newsletter by Aajonus Vonderplanitz at:
http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/1840437 -

"Since I was the victim of cancers caused by radiation treatments and
worked with at least a hundred who also suffered radiation treatments
and found that eating oranges and avocados together lessened the
symptoms of radiation-poisoning time after time, especially nausea and
burn, I had to conclude that it helped remove radiation from the body.
It is true that it may have only ameliorated the symptoms however, when
taken regularly, radiation symptoms eased dramatically."