From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:30:21 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/01 7:46:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< The herd is now at more than 300,000 with buffalo now found
 in every state of the union.  I salute companies like this one for helping
 this come to be.  New West Foods has also helped get buffalo meat onto
 Indian reservations. >>

I agree with this. This is a remarkable story. I read an article recently
that said that the central plains states are basically returning to the
natives and the bison, and the whites are leaving.

Charles