Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:02:42 -0400
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:45:43 +0100, Rundle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> <<From paleo-perspective, none of the veg listed qualifies as food.
>  From my own experience, all of the listed veg. are mistakes.  From a
> book entitled "cellular nutrition", these are not food.>>
>
> William, can you expand on this a bit please?
> TIA
> Dedy

  According to theory, the listed veg. are not compatible with perfect
nutrition.
I have reacted badly to all them, I don't know whether this is sensitivity
of a damaged digestive system or increased awareness due to the
frightening nature of the symptoms (mostly violent heart arrhytmia).

  The book uses the point of view of "what do our cells need to live
well?"; AFAIK this is animal fats, protein, minerals, enzymes/vitamins.
Since none of our cells are made of cooked anything, it seems reasonable
to me that raw food meets the requirement.

  A difficulty is that eating cooked food is promoted by the great power of
both Mothers' love and social pressure, resulting in the comments which
seem to inspired by emotions.

William