From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:22:07 +0200
Igor Chudov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"I feel slightly less "springy" and less "bouncy" and have a tad less
energy. That said, I had too much energy before, it was hard for me to
rest at all."

When I first went on paleo 1½ yrs ago I experienced an energy-surge already the first afternoon. People who have been slightly hyper might experience the opposite I guess.

"My heal also feels slightly uneasy, like a hangover, of sorts, but
10-20 times less intense than a hangover."

Whenever I go back on this diet after a prolonged cheat (over 10 days or so) I get 1 day of migraine and 1-2 days of lesser headache, so I can relate to what you're saying. It's probably the body running out of carb-fuel before it's adjusted itself to paleo sub-ketosis.

"The benefit that I am seeing from paleo, so far, is that I am by far
less hungry and less food obsessed."

On a mid-protein/high-fat diet your hunger and energy levels get smoothed out in a nice way.
EF

"Mensch, werde wesentlich! Denn wenn die Welt vergeht,
so fällt der Zufall weg; das Wesen, das besteht.
Viel haben macht nicht reich. Der ist ein reicher Mann,
der alles was er hat, ohn' Leid verlieren kann.
Freund, so du etwas bist, so bleib doch ja nicht stehn:
Man muß aus einem Lichte fort ins and're gehn."
        Angelus Silesius
Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor