From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:50:54 EDT
Stop eating dairy!!!!! Go pure Paleo for a couple months until you get well.

In a message dated 6/16/2000 1:26:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have had a strep infection for about nine months that won't go away.  I
 took several long rounds of antibiotics for it (never again!!!) which did
 not work.  Now the doctor is prescribing an external cream base antibiotic
 which I will try once.  Does anyone kow of anything dietary I can do to
 help my body fight off this infection?  I was eating a terrible, highly
 processed diet the whole time I was sick until 5 days ago.  I'm hoping the
 paleodiet, itself will help me.  I would much rather use holistic
 treatments and wouldn't like to be forced by symptoms flaring into taking
 another long round of antibiotics.

 VAL >>