From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:29:24 -0600
>From: Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>

>This is something I found on a site for essential oils... does anybody know
>anything about this?
>
><<In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of
>Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency
>monitor in the world...

Nee nee nee nee, nee nee nee nee (Twilight Zone theme).  Just last night in
a health chat room, someone talked about this, that you couldn't get
doo-hickies that normalize your frequencies in the US but you could get them
from Canada, they cured his this, that and the other, yadda yadda yadda.
Odd you saw this about the same time I did.  Never heard of this, haven't a
clue.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO