From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:04:39 -0800
Do you know of any paleo authors who share your view
on oats and distinguishes between the different
grains?

As far as your comments on hitting a heavy bag, that
is a suggestion that I think I will keep in mind.
Right now I am focused on improving weight lifing
movements and strengthening a low back that is messed
up from an old injury and poor healing. Stuart
McRoberts' Insiders book that I just purchased has
become my reference for proper weight lifting
movements.

Mike

From:    Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Ketosis and exercise

I think a case can be made that oats are paleo. They
are edible raw, after all, even though they're more
palatable after
soaking.  But then, soaking is as paleo a technology
as a sharp stick.
  It's a minority view, however, so handle with
care.

Todd Moody

http://farechase.yahoo.com