From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 01:06:45 -0400
Many rawists eventually try "high-meat"/rotting raw meat. While some never seem to get used to it, others like me actually rather enjoy the taste. I, for example, find the taste to be similiar to smelly, raw cheeses, which is good since, as I am allergic to dairy, I have to avoid the latter.

Geoff

"Cooked meat usually smells and tastes better than raw. Rotten meat smells
and tastes…uhhhhh… rotten.
Maybe there is some kind of therapeutic benefit from a bacterial perspective
from “high” meat. If I ever get the urge to live with hyenas and vultures, I
will ask Geoff for advice on how to avoid getting sick."
-David