From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:10:32 -0500
Come on -- no way is it possible that a 5' woman can weigh 219 pounds and
not be fat.  There is simply no way.  I don't care if she's souped up on
steroid -- still, no way.  Furthermore, there is no way that such a small
frame is designed to carry so much weight -- it's just impossible.  If our
paleo ancestors were that short and carrying around that much extra weight -
- no way would they be able to run and hunt down their food.  That's
because their knees would have given out.  I'm short 5'2.5" and there's
plenty of gals in my family who are shorter.  It's laughable to think that
such a petite-framed woman could weigh 219 pounds and be healthy -- I don't
care how far she can walk.  I pity her knees.