From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:54:17 -0400
On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, liz butek wrote:

> By the way Todd, how are you doing (Anchell wise)?
> --Liz Butek

I'm down 27 lbs. and holding, for the moment.  Celebrated 47th
birthday last week, taking the family to Outback steak house and
eating everything in sight.  Several pints of Sam Adams, too.
This adventure added a fast 4 pounds, primarily water, of course.
Well worth it, too.  That was last Thursday.  As of today, I'm
back to where I was pre-Outback.

I have added some muscle, too, and I'm even beginning to see some
definition.  I'm not sure what my body fat is, but I'm guessing
it's around 16-17%.  Stomach is pretty flat now, but there's
still a ways to go.

Incidentally, I find that my Anchell eating is pretty paleo.  I
don't bother with the rice and only seldom indulge in a potato.
I find the berries, especially frozen, more refreshing.  And I
appear to be getting enough carbs for my workouts.  My wife, on
the other hand, really needs the spuds and suffers if she doesn't
get them.

Todd Moody