From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:00:13 -0700
In my case acid reflux is acid backing up out of my stomach into my
esophagus.  It happens very quickly and is very painful.  If it happens
frequently, the acid can actually erode your esophagus.

On the other hand every time I eat white meat, pork or chicken, especially
if it is on the dry side, I get the hiccups.

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es