From:
hanni wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:52:16 +0300
  Hi Kristina

 I think a proper diet contributes just half of the wellbeing. The other
half comes from exersize. I am fortunate in that sense that I have to take
care of a huge garden.
Especially this summer I have been falling trees and clip those into small
firewood.In other words a lot of physical work from morning to evening. Many
times I was really exhausted during the summer months But now I feel great,
no backpain, nothing.
Because of the heavy physical work I do need a lot of proteins. So I think
the more you exersize the more you need proteins. I take this protein from
beef and fish.
The extra fat I take every now and then from marrow fat.
Now I am back again in my city residence and am concerned how I maintain my
condition in a small flat in the winter time. It is our modern living  style
in the cities, the lack of exersize, that makes us ill, certainly so and for
the other half the inproper
diet.

Hanni