Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:01:35 -0500
As far as paleo goes, organ meats that are not usually found in other
markets. Ducks, geese, lamb and mutton, dried fish and other seafood. Quite
a lot of meats.

Also vegetables that are unknown, especially in latin and asian markets. I
get seeds and grow some unusual veggies. Latin markets often have tropical
fruits that are less common in regular markets.

Indian markets are not very useful except for spices, unless they are Muslim
Indian, then they often have halal meats.