From:
Mary Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:13:39 -0600
KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL wrote:

> Hi, Mary.  Congrats on your great bone scan!  But, in what way do you think
> dairy is part of a paleo diet?

My limited understanding is that there are some gray areas in this diet.  This
includes certain types of beans, such as green beans and also nuts like
cashews.  I have had people who have been paleo eaters for awhile tell me that
they also eat foods like yogurt, although I'm aware that Ray Audette does not
consider any of the above paleo.  I typically lurk but when I saw someone making
a statement that went completely contrary to my personal experience, I had to
speak up.

mary