Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:55:59 -0700
When does wild salmon season end? I bought some wild salmon on sale and it
did not look like the other wild salmon I bought in the past (no not like
farmed either) It was somehow even redder and a little softer than the
other wild salmon we've had in the past. It was ok but not great. Does this
mean we are getting near the end of the season?