From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:58:24 +0100
Hello all!

I am in charge of the Darwin-Med list, where we discuss darwinian medicine,
mainly based on the book "Why we get sick" (British edition: "Evolution
and healing"). One of the authors of the book put a question the other day,
that perhaps some of You have an opinion about.
In short the question is: "Is Darwinism mainly of intellectual interest
for medicine, or is it practically useful? ...(in the latter case) what
examples and arguments might be powerful enough to convince medical
educators?"

The complete post is at:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9912&L=darwin-med&F=&S=&P=552

If You have an answer, please send it to me: <[log in to unmask]> so that
I can forward it to the Darwin-Med list.

Anyone who has general interest in the subject of evolutionary medicine
is of course welcome to join our list:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/darwin-med.html

- Hans