Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:09:05 -0400
<<Who are "they" who are finding this, and what controls are in
place?  I have read of too many speculative therapies on those
lists to accept anything on face value that I read there.  I
recall, for example, when prism lens glasses were the great
breakthrough, and I ended up spending several thousand dollars in
consultation fees and special glasses.  Their effect was small.>>

I belonged to an Autism list several years ago.  Chelation was a topic then.
Some find it valuable; somme don't.  The same thing goes for atherosclerosis
and chelation.  I have clients who swear by chelation.  I have clients who
wouldn't do it if paid to do so.

All procedures have risks.  All medications carry risks.  Look at all the
iatragenic issues in hospitals today.  The only way to choose is to filter
it through one's intuition after getting all the info possible.

This, as with all other things, is not the cure-all.  No one thing is due to
our biochemical individuality.

Siobhan