From:
Lynda Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:23:14 -0700
<< when I do think about having a peace of chocolate I
have a fruit instead, it does work. >>

Substituting fruit for chocolate doesn't work for me.
I had to conquer a sweet tooth as well and in general
I've pretty much overcome that.  But not chocolate,
especially certain times of the month. And not just
any chocolate.  I have no interest in stuff like M&Ms
and the like.  No, it's specialty, dark, rich stuff --
like brownies from a gourmet bakery near my office, or
Godiva truffles. I don't need much to satisfy the
craving, but having a piece of fruit instead doesn't
do it.

Lynda Bryson