Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:02:15 -0700
<<Do not significantly vary your schedule on off
days(go to bed about the same time, workout at the
same time, nap at the same time, eat at the same
frequency, etc.). Make your room where you sleep very
dark(aluminum foil on the windows isn't pretty but it
works). Have a plan to change your hours. Get out in
the sun everyday for several hours to reset your
internal clock.>>

Dave,
Thanks for the suggestions.  I don't have the luxury
of asking for a different shift as I have the least
seniority.  It is, however, only for the next year and
a half until I graduate.  I will try and implement
some of your suggestions and see how they work.  When
to eat has been the hardest, since I don't want to eat
and go right to bed.  If I don't eat before I go to
bed, then I wake up after about 4 hours hungry.  I am
going to try eating a few hours before I get off work
and see how that works.
Oh well, this too shall pass.
Thanks again.
Jane