From:
hanni wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:48:41 +0300
Hi Kristina

no, I am not sticking, not at all, part of he energy comes anyway from the
fat component in flesh and fish.
Salmon is  a very fatty fish. I listen to my body's voice. When I am working
physically hard my body tells me to eat more protein. On lazy days I like to
eat more berries (blueberries, strwaberries) salads and so on.

Because I am a vet I know that you should never give cooked bones your dog.
The bone material denaturates by cooking . It becomes cracky, very dangerous
for the intestines. So that is certainly the same for humans. So it is very
much to avoid to eat any kind of cooked bones.

That is a problem isnt it.; the humans have not such heavy teeth.

Hanni