From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 06:23:12 GMT
On Fri, 21 May 1999 12:11:33 -0500, MS KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>A friend recently gave me a new copy of The American Botanical Council's
>1998 book, "The Complete German Commission E Monographs Therapeutic
>Guide to Herbal Medicines."  What a mouthful.  I have the 684 pg. book
>on sort of semi-permanent loan.
>
>The recent list discussion of flaxseed prompted me to look it up.  I've
>deleted some stuff, but here are the main parts:

I appreciate your offer to the list... but shouldn't we start with why we should
believe anything in the book?

For a couple of dollars, I can put a DBA in the local paper and start the
"American Paleolithic Council". :-)   And then I can print as many pages as I
can type.   Heck, I'm sure I can put together 700 pages and pass them !

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>