From:
Mrs Caroline Centa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:14:48 -0700
My son has been eating what I eat since he was about 7 months old.  I would puree it for him at first but by 8 months he was eating chunks of steak (and he got his first tooth after he turned 1).  I am pretty strict on my diet but made him a sort of teething rusk using Almond meal which he's suck and he thought was great.

He still won't eat lettuce (too hard to mash with his gums) or hard carrots (I have to boil them first) but pretty much eats what I do.