From:
Heathen Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:17:40 0000
I am not sure if you are talking about green tea here or any tea but isn't tea just made from herbs? Most of the tea I drink I also use for other things such as food seasoning or medicinal reasons. So, yes I would say tea leaves are edible. But, I don't use green tea for anything myself so I am not possitive about that one.

Melissa