From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:54:44 -0400
It was probably advantageous to paleolithic people, who didn't have well
stocked supermarkets to shop in, to chow down on fruit and honey and the
like whenever they could find it - because such finds were few and far
between and starvation was a very real and everpresent threat.  There is NO
doubt that we don't need to eat any carbohydrates to be healthy, though many
would argue that many healthy foods contain some carbs - in other words,
it's hard to get all the phytonutrients that are probably good for us
without consuming SOME carbs along with them. True zero carbers would
argue,I think, either that those phytonutrients aren't very important or
that the bad things we get along with them when we eat vegetables make them
unhealthy overall.

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org