From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:19:48 -0700
Hi Clelia

>When I get up in the morning I have almost no symptoms, after having my sip
>of water at breakfast the discomfort (bloating, feeling of a full bladder)
>starts.

I felt this way when I was pregnant! but I had these same symptoms last
week too and I am just getting over it. For me I think it was a reaction to
(wheat) bread crumbs that a family member left on the bread board or some
pemmican I made with not very good farmed ostrich. Besides the bloating,
etc. I was very crampy to the point of supreme discomfort one night. Since
I gave my cat some garlic for worms, I chopped up some and put it in olive
oil for me too. I put in on everything I ate and I think it could have
helped my stomach a bit.

  My knee is not as severe as yours and I haven't yet pinned down the
source of the problem. I thought it could be almonds.

Paleopuzzling,
Susan