From:
Nicole Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:06:27 +1000
Hi Heidi

I live in Sydney.  I have been paleo for about six months and it has helped
greatly with my diabetes. I love it, it feels so right. I was actually a vegan
for a couple of years which I wouldn't recommend to anyone!

I have organic vegies delivered every week from "Franks Organics" and have been
for the past couple of years. I would highly recommend them. You can order over
the internet.
As for organic meat, there is an organic butcher at Neutral Bay called
"Cleavers". Frank also sells organic meat.

Its nice to know someone else in Sydney eating this way:)

Good luck!
Nicole