From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:58:58 -0800
Rob,

I am somewhat new to this list, and I agree with what you say about
deleting posts. Michael may be abrasive, but it's better than sugar
coating it. I use my delete key freely and not let posts offend me or
anything else otherwise. PLUS, e-mail does not allow one to hear
expression, one could read an e-mail and take it a different way the
sender had meant. I find this list very informative and helps me in many
ways with this sort of new way of eating for me. I was on Atkins for a
year prior to trying Neanderthin.  BTW, yesterday was my 39th birthday
and my dear hubby gave me $300 dollars and wonderful dinner out.  The
first thing i am going to buy is Ray's book.  =o]  Also, my youngest son
has had asthma all his life, after removing sugar, wheat and dairy from
his diet, he is totally off his medications.

Trish