From:
"M.E. Craddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:19:00 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 9:24:28 AM CST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 >Where were these studies done?  If they were done in a place where cows are
 >pasture-fed, there is the possibility of CLA being consistently more present
 >in butter (and milk).

 Swedish west coast area. But the butter is probably from anywhere in Sweden.
 Swedish cows are mainly grass fed but also get certain amounts of grains.

 - Hans

Speaking of CLA...I have been supplementing with it for over a year
now....initially to promote fat loss and other supposed health benefits of
CLA.
I used to have very bad allergies during pollen season. Since taking CLA my
pollen allergies are nearly nonexistent. I believe it also helped me to boost
muscle mass and reduce body fat,

I am not writing this to suggest that anyone else supplement with CLA or
invite criticism of my using it,....mainly just adding to this thread that I
think it may have helped me conquer my pollen allergies.

Mary C.