From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:19:53 +0000

>Ginny, do you think that cod liver oil supplement is the same situation?
>
>Is it   "Junk" oil, or is it really squeezed from the wild fish?
>
>For Omega 3s, I've been buying sardines and wild salmon.
>
>I was buying the cod liver oil for Vitamin d, etc.
>
>Maybe I do not need to buy it?
>
>Thanks,
>Mary

Cod are ocean fish, fairly deep-water, I believe, and I have never heard of
any being farmed. They do get scooped up by the billions to make fishcakes,
Mrs. Paul's, etc. I guess their relative safety might be influenced by
pollution, but I have no info here. I use it too.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!