Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 06:20:29 -0400
River water is aid to be "soft" compared to well or spring water, so not
much mineral there.

I don't see why they would have needed extra minerals, since they didn't
drink coffee or have heart disease.
BTW I use the chelated glycinate for heart problems; it works, but I
dump the powder from the capsules on my tongue, since the capsules are
said to contain free glutamate, a neurotoxin.

William