From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:19:47 -0600
Since going Paleo we have found that we only feel like we need to brush
our teeth before going to bed.  We eat apples and nuts and seeds in the
morning and throughout the day.  We used to brush several times a day
and always were getting canker sores and mouth irritations.  Now we do
not have that problem.  We use Tom's of Maine natural toothpaste and
find other brands of toothpaste are chemically tasting and too sweet.

We were wondering if it is possible to sterilize a toothbrush by boiling
or some other method?  Periodically we clean our toothbrushes with
Bronner's soap and even brush with a little sometimes.

On a side note, we stopped using deodorants also since we are both
nursing mothers.  We splash on a little witch hazel and have no
problems!

NeanderTwins (If only we could live in  a cave)
Kendra and Karen

PS.  We were also wondering if any Paleo people live in earthships or
other sustainable housing.  Earthships tout that dwellers can grow their
own food indoors and survive off-grid.  Anyone know about this?

 http://www.earthships.com/

PSS.  We are in no way affiliated with Tom's of Maine, Bronner's Soaps
or Earthships.