From:
Chuck Spindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:51:53 -0500
As I go through each day, looking at life through my paleo/low-carb
lenses, I get madder and madder at the medical and nutritional
establishments, and the media.  Check out this article posted today by
CNN.

It talks about reducing Type 2 diabetes risk through exercise and fat
reduction.  The article says NOTHING about reducing one's sugar and carb
intake.  AAARGH!  Makes me want to go live on another planet!

http://www.cnn.com/2001/HEALTH/conditions/08/08/diabetes.study/index.html

Chuck