From:
"S.B. Feldman, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:32:10 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2001 5:02:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> >> Changing the blood pH more toward an
> >> acid environment allows the red blood cells to do something called
> >> pleomorphism wherein the red blood cells morph into different forms of
> >> bacteria.
> >
> >This is not true. Pleomorphism of blood or other cell types has absolutely
> >nothing to do with becoming bacteria.
>
>         Pleomorphism - 1. Property of crystallizing in two or more different
> forms.  2. Occurrence of more than one form in a life cycle.  Taber's
> Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.
>         If you want to go on believing that germs cause disease and treat
> the
> effect of the nasty "enemy" from the outside in with a pill, powder or
> potion be my guest. I have different plans for myself and those of my
> practice members. My main concern is the support of life giving functions
> of the body not the treating of a symptom.

The definitions as given have nothing at all to do with that which you are
discussing...unless crystallization is considered a synonym of Star Trek like
morphing, which certainly would not be the intent of that reference book.
Some germs cause some diseases in some people. Pleomorphism is a clearly
defined biological concept. This is all independent of your ideas.