Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:16:02 -0500
LOL

My father has ulcerated colitis and takes daily medication.  My mom has
arthritis and hormone imbalances.  They both improved greatly after getting on
Neanderthin program.  They travel so they have found excuses to eat like they
used to and their problems resumed.  They are coming down next week and I think
I can get them back on track.  Wish me, no - wish them luck!!

Kendra
NeanderTwin