From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:54:01 +0900
Mary,

I am sorry to hear that your siblings tease you for this.  I get tons of
grief for just about anything I do in my family so I can understand your
worry.  Unfortunately for them, tho, I can be pretty resilient, and I
usually try to make fun of them back.

In this case (potatos), you could try something smart-ass like "dont worry
(John), I'm saving the green ones for you!"

Judith