From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:59:16 -0800
We are all different.  Yes the Paleodiet is probably
the best all around.  I can eat 10 apples a day and
not gain anything.  I can not be in Ketosis and not
gain anything.  I remain constant and only lose weight
when training really hard or increasing my w3's.  I
have dropped fat and gotten leaner, but have not
changed weight.

This is why, Michael,  that I'm not sure about the
eating only one or two fruits per day.  I also eat
about 6-8 servs of veg/day.  I also eat at least one
pound of flesh per day.  In addition to about
.25-.5lbs of nuts per day and about 5 servs of
oils/day.

I would guess this to be well over 2000 calories.  And
will probably go up even more when i really start
training.  It does remain to be seen just how much
weight I can lose when I get everything straightened
out.

Sorry if this didn't really relate.  But my point was
that everyone is different and we each have to find
our way through the paleodiet and manipulate it as
such.

> I'm no mathmetician, but I'd bet at least a dollar
> I'm eating considerably
> less than 2,000 calories a day.  When I began eating
> low-carb, it seemed as
> if I could eat all I wanted and as long as I
> maintianed ketosis, the pounds
> kept dropping.  But now, it takes more than low carb
> intake to maintain
> ketosis;

=====
-kb.