From:
tom roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:05:01 -0600
I like eggs. I always eat at least three for breakfast and sometimes
another three for dinner. I fry or scramble them and the never bother
me. But if I hard boil them they always, every time, give me an upset
stomach and leave a metallic aftertaste. ( I use a stainless steel pot,
but I have been told it will not interact with foods). It's like they
set heavy on my stomach and don't want to digest.

Does anyone else have this experience and what could be the reason for
it? I would love to have the convenience of taking eggs along as a
sncak, as I travel quite a bit.

Thanks.   Tom