From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:23:25 -0700
Bernarr:
 >(Dr. Bob Wynman, world-wide famous dentistin
 >Lake Tahoe,California USA)

Bob is "world-wide famous" only in your dreams. :)
He has been practicing natural hygiene for a
couple of decades and has been compulsively fasting
for probably that long. Despite his alleged success
alleviating some of his symptoms, he has been
recklessly gambling with his health and he certainly
has not been dealing with a serious medical condition
such as liver cancer - and you certainly have not
either.

 >I AM THE ONLY PRACTITIONER IN THE WORLD WHO
 >SUPERVISES WATER FASTING VIAINTERNET & TELEPHONEI

Praise the Lord for that. :)

 >I have helped thousands of people and animals,
 >world-wide, heal themselves,

And I can walk on water. :)

 >by supervising their water fasting via the
 >Internet and telephone.

Totally irresponsible which any clinic that
provides supervised fasting will tell you.

 >Contactme NOW and I  will help you and your animals,
 >heal yourselves, by supervisingyour water fasting
 >and the water fasting of your animals, via the
 >Internetand [log in to unmask] 310-396-2914

And here comes the shameless plug.  If Bernarr
is to remain on the list, somebody please put
him on review so we no longer have to be subjected
to his continuos misuse of this list running
these tasteless infomercials.

Peter