From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:05:49 -0400
Jaime wrote:

 >Craig wrote:
 >> Anyone have any leads where I might find the out of print book mentioned
 >> in the subject line?

 >The local library?

No. The book was privately published in 1975 by Vantage Press. You may be
able to get a copy via an inter-library loan, but you aren't going to find
it readily. Ray did find a copy at the Oklahoma State University Library.
Copies of that have been made, so there are a few floating around. But I'm
not so sure I want to be in the book reproduction business.

Don.