From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:45:45 -0500
> >My exercise routines come from many sources, but originally
> >I got some great ideas through
> >http://www.geocities.com/tbkfitness/ which got me into paleo-style eating.
>
>  http://www.geocities.com/paleofitness

This brings up an interesting Paleo-related debate: bodyweight
exercise vs traditional iron. I know of some guys who have
ordered Tamir's program and thought highly of it.

I've been hoping Phil would augment his paleo site with more material;
I'm definitely moving it up in my bookmarks list. Phil, would you consider
mentioning the brands of any other supplements you take on the site
(besides the Lipotropic Complex)? Like maybe your current
preferred fish oil?

Here are a couple of links to forums on fitness populated by many
paleo types:

http://pub17.ezboard.com/fanimalabilityanimalability
http://pub58.ezboard.com/fbodyweightboardfrm1

Just make sure you have a popup killer of some kind up and
running or you may get annoyed rather quickly.

And there is a new paleo site just brought to my attention
a couple of days ago:

http://www.evfit.com

It is very much a work in progress, but I think it is worth a
look-see.

Dave Fobare