From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:10:25 -0800
Great idea.  The only requirement, then, would be to feed them proper
(appropriate for the species), organic foods and clean water, etc., and
provide a good environment that will make their meat very health-giving
when eaten.  Make sure local ordinances will permit you to
keep/slaughter them, e.g., in my urban neighborhood residents are
usually not permitted to keep chickens for their eggs, etc.

Regards,

-=mark=-